5 Reasons to Choose Custom Orthotics for the Treatment of Low Back Pain
1. The feet are the body’s foundation. Just like a building, fixing problems in the foundation can help with problems throughout the structure.
2. “Bad” feet are linked to bad backs—the research proves it. Fixing bad feet can make a huge difference in the treatment of low back pain.
3. Your feet may feel just fine—but they could be causing problems up above. Foot imbalance or dysfunction is often “silent,” but it can have ripple effects, transferring problems (and pain) to the low back.
4. Your feet are as unique as your fingerprints; your orthotics should be too. Only custom orthotics can account for differences between your right and left foot, and can include accommodations for your specific feet, body and low back pain.
5. Custom orthotics are built just for you based on a highly detailed 3D scan of your feet. Performed by a skilled health professional, the scan is sent to Foot Levelers’ team of trained design technicians, who in turn create your 100% unique, tailored product.