Follow Up Posture & Foot Re-Examination for your Custom OrthoticsDr. Michael recommends a Posture & Foot re-examination every 1-2 years. You are due for a re-evaluation of your posture, your feet and may need an update on your custom orthotics.
Dr. Michael wants to know the following:
- Are you using & enjoying your custom orthotic inserts?
- Has your condition changed or improved?
- Did you have any problems with extended health insurance reimbursements?
- When would you like to schedule your 1-year re-exaltation?
Cost for Re-Examination - $50
Cost of New Orthotics - $400, 2nd Pair - $295
Some important points you should know:
- There is a process of changing and improving ones arch & condition. New and modified orthotics can take you to the next level.
- Many extended health benefits will reimburse for custom orthotics every 1-2 years. This is because they know that a persons needs may change.
- The polypropylene or carbon shell orthotic has a lifetime warranty. They should never crack. If they do call us and we are here to help!
- The vinyl or sporty top covering will eventually wear or tear. This can be replaced for $50.
- If you have flat feet and if you’ve had custom orthotics in the past, it’s worth having your orthotics/feet checked every 1-2 years to ensure good fit and that your needs are being met.
- We have a NEW electronic Gait Scan method for evaluating foot arch alignment & function.
Dr. Michael & Vancouver Orthotics
113-3195 Granville St, Vancouver,BC, 604-737-3668