Follow Up Posture and Foot Re-Examination for your Custom Orthotics
Dr. Michael Horowitz recommends booking a Posture & Foot re-examination every 1-2 years. If you are due for your annual foot and posture re-evaluation feel free to call us at the office or select the Book Online button below for our online calendar.
Dr. Michael wants to know the following:
- Are you using & enjoying your custom orthotic inserts?
- Has your condition changed or improved?
- Did you have any problems with extended health insurance reimbursements?
- When would you like to schedule your 1-year re-exaltation?
Some important points you should know:
- There is a process of changing and improving ones arch & condition. New and modified orthotics can take you to the next level.
- Many extended healthcare plans will reimburse for custom orthotics every 1-2 years. This is because they know that a persons needs may change.
- The polypropylene or carbon shell orthotic has a lifetime warranty. They should never crack. If they do call us and we are here to help!
- The vinyl or sporty top covering will eventually wear down or tear. This can be replaced for $50.
- If you have flat feet and if you’ve had custom orthotics in the past, it’s a good idea to have your orthotics/feet checked every 1-2 years to ensure they are a good fit and that your needs are still being met.
- We have a NEW electronic Gait Scan method for evaluating foot arch alignment & function.
Dr. Michael & Vancouver Orthotics
113-3195 Granville St. Vancouver BC 604-737-3668