One of the most common complaints we see at Vancouver Orthotics is Plantar Fasciitis.
Plantar Fasciitis can be a chronic and painful inflammatory condition caused by excessive strain to the "plantar fascia" (bottom fibrous tissue of the foot). Pain may be felt in the heel or the arch of the foot. The patient will typically experience pain first thing in the morning and throughout the day, or the patient may experience pain at night, after a full day of standing.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treat patients suffering from Plantar Fasciits. He can help to evaluate, diagnose your condition, and recommend the best course of treatment. Feel free to click the folowing link to setup an appointment or call the office directly Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information!
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT PLANTAR FASCIITIS:
- What is the most effective plantar fasciitis treatment?
- What plantar fasciitis exercises & stretches do you recommend?
- What symptoms are most commonly associated with plantar fasciitis?
- What exactly is the plantar fascia & what shoes are best for plantar fasciitis?
- Where can I get a plantar fasciitis night splint?
- Why is "planters fasciitis" or plantar fasciitis pain so chronic?
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
Plantar fasciitis can be successfully treated with the support of custom orthotic inserts.
Have questions about Plantar Fasciitis Management? Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below.