Arch Pain is a common concern that presents to our office with increasing frequency.Arch pain can occur whenever something goes wrong with the function or interaction of any of these structures. Biomechanical stress leads to the accumulation of stress and tension in the foot and other structures. Arch pain can be a common affect of this stress. Custom orthotics can be of great support to the arch and the biomechanics.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Arch Pain. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT ARCH PAIN:
- What is the most effective treatment for arch pain?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for arch pain?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with arch pain?
- What shoes are best for arch pain?
- Where can I get medical hardware for arch pain?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street