There is a debate as to why people develop flat feet. What we do know is that there is a genetic component and that age and excessive weight and/or prolonged standing can also be contributers. Flat feet or fallen arches cause a biomechanical inefficiency in weight distribution, and this can lead to a variety of symptoms including foot, ankle, knee, hip, and back pain.
You Might Have These Questions about Flat Foot & Flat Feet:
- What are the most common flat feet problems one might experience?
- What are the most effective methods of flat feet treatment?
- Is it common to see flat feet in children?
- What flat feet exercises tend to be most effective?
- What causes the flat foot?
- What is the source of flat foot pain?
- Can flat foot running be the source of my symptoms?
- Are flat footed shoes most recommended?
- What insoles for flat feet do we recommend?
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Flat Foot, Flat Feet. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
Locations for Orthotics for Flat Feet
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street
Have questions about Flat Feet (Flat Foot)? Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below.