Claw Toe Treatment in Vancouver
All three bones in the toe should form a straight line. With claw toe, the first bone in the toe is raised, the second two bones are pointing downwards. It is the result of one of the tendons in the foot contracting. This may occur due to wearing compressive footwear.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Claw Toe. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT CLAW TOE TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for claw toe?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for claw toe?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with claw toe?
- What shoes are best for claw toe?
- Where can I get medical hardware for claw toe?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Have your questions about Claw Toe answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below. He will respond promptly.
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street