Sesamoiditis Treatment in Vancouver
Sesamoiditis is inflammation of the sesamoid bones which occurs on the bottom of the foot, just behind the large toe. There are normally two sesamoid bones on each foot; sometimes sesamoids can be bipartite, which means they each comprise two separate pieces. Excessive forces caused by sudden bending upwards of the big toe, high heels, or a stumble can contribute to sesamoiditis. Once the sesamoid bone is injured it can be very difficult to cure because every time you walk you put additional pressure on the sesamoid bone.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Sesamoiditis. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT SESAMOIDITIS TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for Sesamoiditis?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for Sesamoiditis?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with Sesamoiditis?
- What shoes are best for Sesamoiditis?
- Where can I get medical hardware for Sesamoiditis?
- Why is the pain so chronic?