Hip Pain Treatment in Vancouver
Hip pain is common problem, and it can be confusing because there are many causes. Flat fallen feet can be the source of hip pain. It is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the underlying problem. If you have hip pain, some common causes include:
- FLAT FEET - poor biomechanical force transmission
- Trauma - direct injury to the femoral joint
- Trochanteric Bursitis
- Lumbar (Low Back) Pain - referred symptoms
- Snapping Hip Syndrome
- Muscle Strains
- Hip Fracture
The hip joint is a weight bearing joint that can take a lot of abuse over the years. Faulty biomechanics from the feet can have a destructive effect on the hip joint. This is where custom orthotic inserts play a rol in preventing breakdown and treating hip pain.Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating this condition. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT HIP PAIN:
- What is the most effective treatment for hip pain?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for hip pain?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with hip pain?
- What shoes are best for hip pain?
- Where can I get medical hardware for hip pain?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street
Have questions about Hip Pain? Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below.