Metatarsus Adductus Treatment in Vancouver
Metatarsus adductus is a foot deformity in which the bones in the middle of the foot bend in toward the body. Metatarsus adductus is thought to occur as a result of the infant's position inside the uterus. This is a relatively common disease affecting about one in every
- The front of the foot is bent inward (toward the midline) at the instep.
- The back of the foot and the ankles apear normal, but with a clubfoot, which is a different deformity. The foot will be pointed down and the ankle turned in.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Metatarsus Adductus. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT METATARSUS ADDUCTUS TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for Metatarsus Adductus?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for Metatarsus Adductus?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with Metatarsus Adductus?
- What shoes are best for Metatarsus Adductus?
- Where can I get medical hardware for Metatarsus Adductus?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street
Have your questions about Metatarsus Adductus answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below. He will respond promptly.