A bunion is the enlargement of the bone and joint of the big toe, and it is often caused by the external irritation from footwear (high heeled or narrow shoes tend to cause a greater stress) or from particular activities. Genetics may also be a factor. Here at Vancouver Orthotics we offer natural bunion relief and treatment, without the use of surgery. The use of custom orthotic inserts can successfully treat and even prevent uncomfortable and painful bunions.
Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
You Might Have These Questions:
- Have you considered an alternative to bunion surgery?
- Do you experience bunion pain?
- Did you know bunions can be treated without surgery, naturally?
- How do you know if you have a bunionette?
- Should you use a bunion splint?
- What is a bunionectomy & what is the recovery time?
- How can orthotics help with bunion removal?