A bunion is a boney bump that forms on the joint of the big toe. They form when your big toe is pushed up against your other toes, forcing the joint of your big toe to stick out. The skin over the bunion might appear to be red and sore. The exact cause is unclear however, bunions may develop as a result of genetics, stress on your foot from wearing shoes that are too small or a medical condition, such as arthritis. At Vancouver Orthotics we offer natural bunion relief and treatment, without the use of surgery. The use of custom orthotic inserts can successfully treat and even prevent uncomfortable and painful bunions.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS:
- Do you experience bunion pain?
- How do you know if you have a bunionette?
- Did you know bunions can be treated without surgery, naturally?
- Have you considered an alternative to bunion surgery?
- Should you use a bunion splint?
- What is a bunionectomy & what is the recovery time?
- How can orthotics help with bunion removal?