A bunion is the enlargement of the bone and joint of the big toe, and is often caused by the external irritation from footwear or particular activities. Genetics may also be a factor. At Vancouver Orthotics we offer natural bunion relief and treatment, without the use of surgery. The use of custom orthotic inserts can successfully treat and even prevent uncomfortable and painful bunions.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS:
- Have you considered an alternative to bunion surgery?
- Do you experience bunion pain?
- Did you know bunions can be treated without surgery, naturally?
- How do you know if you have a bunionette?
- Should you use a bunion splint?
- What is a bunionectomy & what is the recovery time?
- How can orthotics help with bunion removal?