A tendon (or sinew) is a tough band of fibrous connective tissue that usually connects muscle to bone and is capable of withstanding tension. Tendons are similar to ligaments except that ligaments join one bone to another. Tendons and muscles work together and can only exert a pulling force. Sore tendons are often caused by repetitive weight bearing stress without adequate healing time in between exertions.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating sore tendons. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT SORE TENDONS TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for sore tendons?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for sore tendons?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with sore tendons?
- What shoes are best for sore tendons?
- Where can I get medical hardware for sore tendons?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street
Have your questions answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below. He will respond promptly.