Toe pain is one of the most common types of foot pain. Wearing ill-fitting or narrow shoes regularly is a frequent cause for toe pain. Shoes with narrow toe boxes can cause blisters, calluses, corns, and ingrown toenails, and can worsen other conditions, including bunions, hammertoes/claw toes, and Morton's neuroma.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Toe Pain. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT TOE PAIN TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for toe pain?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for toe pain?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with toe pain?
- What shoes are best for toe pain?
- Where can I get medical hardware for toe pain?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street
Have your questions answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below. He will respond promptly.