Bone Spurs Treatment in Vancouver
Bone spurs, also known as osteophytes, are bony projections that form along joints. Bone spurs form due to the increase in a damaged joint's surface area. This is most commonly from the onset of arthritis. Bone spurs usually limit joint movement and typically cause pain. Spurs can also appear on the feet, either along toes or the heel, as well as on the hands.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating bone spurs. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT BONE SPURS TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for bone spurs?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for bone spurs?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with bone spurs?
- What shoes are best for bone spurs?
- Where can I get medical hardware for bone spurs?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street
Have your questions about Bone Spurs answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below. He will respond promptly.