Spurs - Heel
Spurs - Heel: A heel spur is a radiological (X-ray) finding, often seen in those suffering from plantar fasciitis. It consists of a thin spike of calcification, which lies within the plantar fascia at the point of its attachment to the calcaneus, or heel bone. While this condition is commonly present in plantar fasciitis, it is a result of the inflammation, and is not the cause of the pain caused thereby.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Heel Spurs. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT HEEL SPURS TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for Heel Spurs?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for Heel Spurs?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with Heel Spurs?
- What shoes are best for Heel Spurs?
- Where can I get medical hardware for Heel Spurs?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street
Have your questions answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below. He will respond promptly.