Foot Drag and Shoe Scuffing in Vancouver
Foot drag happens when you don't pick up your foot properly while walking -- the toes don't lift up and move forward properly, and the toe literally drags, tripping you up. Over time, you'll actually see wear on your shoe, and this scuffing indicates the problem. It's easy to trip on the slightest irregular surface, or on the edge of carpeting, or on a threshhold over a door.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating foot drag and shoe scuffing. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT FOOT DRAG AND SHOE SCUFFING TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for foot drag?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for foot drag?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with foot drag?
- What shoes are best for foot drag?
- Where can I get medical hardware for foot drag?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Have your questions about Foot Drag & Shoe Scuffing answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below. He will respond promptly.