Calluses - Treatment in Vancouver
A callus (or callosity) is a toughened area of skin which has become relatively thick and hard as a response to repeated contact or pressure. In botany, the term is also used to announce a condition of thickened surfaces of leaves or other plant parts. Since repeated contact is required, calluses are most often found on hands or feet. Calluses are generally not harmful, but may sometimes lead to other problems, such as infection.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Calluses. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT CALLUSES:
- What is the most effective treatment for calluses?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for calluses?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with calluses?
- What shoes are best for calluses?
- Where can I get medical hardware for calluses?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street
Have your questions about Calluses answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below. He will respond promptly.