Supination: Vancouver Orthotics
Supination in the foot occurs when a person appears "bow-legged" with their weight supported primarily on the anterior of their feet. Supination is the opposite of pronation. Supination is the high-arch of the foot that can lead to a ridig foot and poor biomechanical shock absorption. Custom orthotic inserts can help!
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Supination. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT SUPINATION TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for supination?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for supination?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with supination?
- What shoes are best for supination?
- Where can I get medical hardware for supination?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street
Have your questions about Spination answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below. He will respond promptly.