Foot, ankle, knee, hip and low back pain have a lot in common. The old song "the foot bone's connected to the... knee bone... the knee bone's connected to the ... hip bone...." has never been so true. If you're looking to have the source of your pain treated and not just the symptom, it's worth looking at a holistic approach that includes a complete postural and spinal evaluation. Dr. Michael Horowitz practices in Vancouver and every new patient he sees receives a complete evaluation from head to toe. Treating the source of your aches & pain, not just the symptoms!
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Foot, Ankle, Knee, Hip, and Low Back Pain. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT FOOT, ANKLE, KNEE, HIP AND LOW BACK PAIN TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for generalized pain?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for generalized pain?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with generalized pain?
- What shoes are best for generalized pain?
- Where can I get medical hardware for generalized pain?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Hycroft Medical Building
114-3195 Granville Street
Have your questions answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below. He will respond promptly.