Foot pain is a top complaint we see at Vancouver Orthotics. This comes as no surprise given the nature of our required mobility; we stand all day, walk for miles, jump, run, and even skip. Often times, because of faulty biomechanics, we pay for all of that movement in the form of aches and pains.
Foot pain is most often due to repetitive strain on the muscles, ligaments, bones and tendons of the feet. We have arches in our feet that act as "shock-absorbers". Commonly, fallen or pronated arches will reduce the mechanical efficiency of each step that we take. The result of this accumulation of stress, strain, and tension: foot pain.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treat patients suffering from Foot Pain. He can help to evaluate, diagnose your condition, and recommend the best course of treatment. Feel free to click the folowing link to setup an appointment or call the office directly Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information!
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT FOOT PAIN:
- What is the most effective foot pain treatment?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for patients with foot pain?
- What are the most common causes of foot pain?
- What exactly is causing my foot pain & what shoes are best for me?
- Where can I get medical hardware for foot pain?
- Why is my foot pain so acute?
#114-3195 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
Have questions about Foot Pain? Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below.