Ankle Pain is one of the most common complaints that presents to our office. Ankle pain from walking can lead to inside or outside ankle pain or even the front of the ankle joint. Some obvious sources of ankle pain are direct trauma or ankkle sprains. Another common cause of ankle pain is chronic postural stress due to mechanical foot inefficiency with each step. Flat or pronated feet are a direct cause of this ankle pain inefficiency. Dr. Michael Horowitz often recommends custom orthotic inserts to treat this biomechanical problem.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a unique 5-step process to successfully treating Ankle Pain. He can help evaluate & diagnose your Ankle Pain and recommend the best course of action. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 to treat Ankle Pain.
- What is the most effective treatment for ankle pain?
- Can orthotics for ankle pain be an effective treatment?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for ankle pain?
- How to cure ankle pain?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with ankle pain?
- What shoes are best for ankle pain?
- I have ankle pain from walking. Can the pain be on the inside, outside or front of ankle?
- Why is ankle pain injuires so chronic? Why do they take so long to recover?
#114-3195 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2