Ankle Brace in Vancouver
Ankle Brace: are used to support, stabilize, and limit range-of-motion of the ankle. Ankle braces are designed to provide warmth, compression and support to mild to moderate ankle strains are used to immobilize injured ankles. Ankle braces are also used as a preventative measure; to provide joint protection to people who are prone to ankle injuries or to prevent sports injuries during times of physical activity. Dr. Horowitz does not supply patients with ankle braces, but it is beneficial to consult with Dr. Horowitz before choosing a specific type as he has in depth knowledge regarding the many different options.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT ANKLE PAIN:
- What is the most effective treatment for ankle pain?
- Can orthotics for ankle pain be an effective treatment?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for ankle pain?
- How to cure ankle pain?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with ankle pain?
- What shoes are best for ankle pain?
- I have ankle pain from walking. Can the pain be on the inside, outside or front of ankle?
- Why is ankle pain injuires so chronic? Why do they take so long to recover?
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a unique 5-Step process to successfully treating your aches & pains. He can help evaluate and diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2