Are you looking for a non-surgical approach to treating bunionettes? Are your bunionettes painful, growing and inflammed? Are your toes starting to shift ? Do you feel pain & irritation in and around your 5th toe joint? Are you looking for a non-surgical way to treat your bunionettes and even reverse the process?
You've come to the right place. We can help. Please keep reading and when you are ready to schedule your consult/exam with Dr. Michael Horowitz of Vancouver Orthotics, you can reach us at 604-737-3668.
A bunionettes is a boney bump that forms on the outer aspect of the head of the 5th metatarsal joint, the outer 5th toe. They form when your 5th toe joint is pushed up against your other toes, forcing the joint to stick out. The skin over the bunionettes might appear to be red and sore. The exact cause is unclear however, bunionettes may develop as a result of genetics, stress on your foot from wearing shoes that are too small or a medical condition, such as arthritis. At Vancouver Orthotics we offer natural bunionettes relief and treatment, without the use of surgery. The use of custom orthotic inserts can successfully treat and even prevent uncomfortable and painful bunionettes.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT BUNIONETTES:
- What causes bunionettes pain?
- How do you know if you have a bunionettes?
- Can bunionettes can be treated without surgery, naturally?
- What are alternatives to bunionettes surgery?
- Should you use a bunionettes splint?
- What is a bunionectomy and what is the recovery time?
- How can orthotics help with bunionettes treatment?
- Are bunionettes correctors effective?
- Are bunionettes painful?
- Will I need a bunionettes splint?
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Bunionettes. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.