One of the most common complaints we see at Vancouver Orthotics is Plantar Fasciitis. Do you wake up with tighness and pain in either your heel or your foot arch? Do these symptoms affect you as the day passes or moving from a seated position to standing? Do you feel a sharp or shearing pain on the bottom on your foot, arch or heel? You may be experiencing one of the most common symptoms we see at our office in Vancouver, Plantar Fasciitis. We can help. Read the information below and schedule your consult with Dr. Michael Horowitz of Vancouver Orthotics.
16 Ways to Treat Plantar Fasciitis - Watch this Video!
Plantar Fasciitis can be a chronic and painful inflammatory condition caused by excessive strain to the "plantar fascia" (bottom fibrous tissue of the foot). Pain may be felt in the heel or the arch of the foot. The patient will typically experience pain first thing in the morning and throughout the day, or the patient may experience pain at night, after a full day of standing.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Plantar Fasciitis. He can help evaluate and diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT PLANTAR FASCIITIS:
- What is plantar fasciitis?
- What causes plantar fasciitis?
- What is the most effective plantar fasciitis treatment?
- What plantar fasciitis exercises are recommended?
- What plantar fasciitis stretches are suggested?
- What symptoms are most commonly associated with plantar fasciitis?
- What exactly is the plantar fascia and what shoes are best for plantar fasciitis?
- Where can I get a plantar fasciitis night splint?
- Can my plantar fasciitis symptoms be treated with custom orthotic inserts?
- Is a plantar fasciitis sock useful or helpful?
- What's the best plantar fasciitis stretch?
- Why is "planter's fasciitis" or plantar fasciitis pain so chronic?
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
Treatment for Plantar fasciitis in Vancouver can be successfull with the support of custom orthotic inserts. Contact us for more information.
Have questions about how to treat Plantar Fasciitis?
Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz at Vancouver Orthotics by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below.