Soleus Syndrome in Vancouver
Soleus syndrome is a common running injury that if addressed early, can have a quick recovery without significant loss in training. Specific point tenderness along the superior medial tibial borders and deep/lateral to the gastrocnemius muscle are common findings.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating soleus syndrome. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT SOLEUS SYNDROME TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for soleus syndrome?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for soleus syndrome?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with soleus syndrome?
- What shoes are best for soleus syndrome?
- Where can I get medical hardware for soleus syndrome?
- Why is the pain so chronic?