Soleus Syndrome | Vancouver Orthotics
Soleus syndrome is a common running injury that if addressed early, can have a quick recovery without significant loss in training. Specific point tenderness along the superior medial tibial borders and deep/lateral to the gastrocnemius muscle are common findings.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating soleus syndrome. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT SOLEUS SYNDROME TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for soleus syndrome?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for soleus syndrome?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with soleus syndrome?
- What shoes are best for soleus syndrome?
- Where can I get medical hardware for soleus syndrome?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a unique 5-Step process to successfully treat Soleus Syndrome Pain. He can help evaluate and diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
#114-3195 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
Have questions about Soleus Syndrome? Have pain in your Soleus and want to take action?
Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz at Vancouver Orthotics by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out this form: