Calcaneal Bone Pain - Calcaneal Spurs: Bone spurs, also known as osteophytes, are bony projections that form along joints. Bone spurs form due to the increase in a damaged joint's surface area. This is most commonly from the onset of arthritis. Bone spurs usually limit joint movement and typically cause pain.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Calcaneal Bone Spurs. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT CALCANEAL BONE SPURS:
- What is the most effective treatment for calcaneal bone spurs?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for calcaneal bone spurs?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with calcaneal bone spurs?
- What shoes are best for bone spurs?
- Where can I get medical hardware for calcaneal bone spurs?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Have your questions about Calcaneal Bone Spurs answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling the form below. He will respond promptly.