Posterior Tibial Tendonitis Treatment in Vancouver
Posterior tibial tendonitis is an uncommon problem of the foot. When the posterior tibial tendon is inflamed or ruptures, it can cause serious problems. Most commonly patients with posterior tibial tendonitis complain of pain in the inside of the foot and ankle, and occasionally have problems associated with an unstable gait. Also common in patients with posterior tibial tendonitis is an inability to stand on their toes on the affected side.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Posterior Tibial Tendonitis. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT POSTERIOR TIBIAL TENDONITIS TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for Posterior Tibial Tendonitis?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for Posterior Tibial Tendonitis?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with Posterior Tibial Tendonitis?
- What shoes are best for Posterior Tibial Tendonitis?
- Where can I get medical hardware for Posterior Tibial Tendonitis?
- Why is the pain so chronic?