Orthotic inserts help support the 26 bones in the human foot. Orthotic inserts or custom insoles provide stability, balance and shock-absorption to the feet. Foot pain can be disabling at times. Orthotic inserts can help support conditions such as flat feet, foot pain and plantar fasciitis. Orthotic inserts can fit into your favourite shoes and be used for a wide variety of activities.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating symptoms using orthotic inserts. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
Because there are several potential causes, it is important to have your symptoms properly diagnosed.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT ORTHOTIC INSERTS:
- How effective are orthotic inserts as treatment?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend in addition to orthotic inserts?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with using orhotic inserts?
- What orthotic inserts shoes are best for foot pain?
- Where can I get medical hardware, orthotic inserts appliances for foot pain?
- How much do orthotic inserts cost?
Visit our website: www.vancouverorthotics.ca, or Call us at 604-737-3668. You can also email email@example.com or Book Online