Joint Pain Treatment in Vancouver
A joint is the location at which two or more bones make contact. They are constructed to allow movement and provide mechanical support, and are classified structurally and functionally. Structural classification is determined by how the bones are connected to each other, while functional classification is determined by the degree of movement between the articulating bones. In practice, there is significant overlap between the seven types of classifications.
There are various causes of joint pain, and while arthritis is common, it should not be assumed to be the cause of joint pain. Accumulated stress leading to joint tension, inflammation, pressure, stiffness, or discomfort are typical symptoms of joint pain.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Joint Pain. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT JOINT PAIN TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for joint pain?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for joint pain?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with joint pain?
- What shoes are best for joint pain?
- Where can I get medical hardware for joint pain?
- Why is the pain so chronic?