While the exact cause of flat feet remains unknown, some causes of flat feet maybe genetic factors, weak arches, injury, arthritis, old age, or excessive weight and/or prolonged standing. Flat feet, or fallen arches, cause a biomechanical inefficiency in weight distribution, and this can lead to a variety of symptoms including foot, ankle, knee, hip, and back pain.
You Might Have These Questions about Flat Foot and Flat Feet:
- What are the most common flat feet problems one might experience?
- What are the most effective methods of flat feet treatment?
- Is it common to see flat feet in children?
- What flat feet exercises tend to be most effective?
- What causes the flat foot?
- What is the source of flat foot pain?
- Can flat foot running be the source of my symptoms?
- Are flat footed shoes most recommended?
- What insoles for flat feet do we recommend?
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Flat Foot, Flat Feet. He can help evaluate and diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
#114-3195 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
Have questions about Flat Feet (Flat Foot)?
Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz at Vancouver Orthotics by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out the form below.