High Arches, Back Pain Treatment in Vancouver
High Arches and back pain are commonly linked together.
A high arch is also known as a supinated arch. Less common than a fallen or flat arch, a supinated arch can create a lot of jarring to the foot, ankle, knee, hip and low back. Back pain due to a pronated (fallen) or supinated (high) arch is no surprise. We look for this correlation at Vancouver Custom Orthotics and correct the kinetic chain with custom orthotic or orthopedic inserts.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating High Arches. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT HIGH ARCHES:
- What is the most effective treatment for high arches?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for high arches?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with high arches?
- What shoes are best for high arches?
- Where can I get medical hardware for high arches?
- Why is the pain so chronic?