Peripheral Neuropathy in Vancouver
Peripheral Neuropathy is the term for damage to nerves of the peripheral nervous system, which may be caused either by diseases of the nerve or from the side-effects of systemic illness. Peripheral neuropathies vary in their presentation and origin, and may affect the nerve or the neuromuscular junction.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Peripheral Neuropathy. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What shoes are best for Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Where can I get medical hardware for Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Why is the pain so chronic?