Piriformis Syndrome |Try Vancouver Orthotics
Piriformis Syndrome is a neuromuscular disorder that occurs when the sciatic nerve is compressed or otherwise irritated by the piriformis muscle. This causes pain, tingling, and numbness in the buttocks and along the course of the sciatic nerve. The syndrome may result from anatomical variations in the muscle-nerve relationship, or from overuse or strain.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Piriformis Syndrome. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT PIRIFORMIS SYNDROME:
- What is the most effective treatment for piriformis syndrome?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for piriformis syndrome?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with piriformis syndrome?
- What shoes are best for piriformis syndrome?
- Where can I get medical hardware for piriformis syndrome?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
#114-3195 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
Have questions about Piriformis Syndrome Treatment and want to take action? Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz at Vancouver Orthotics by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out this form: