Vancouver Back Pain Treatment - Acute or Chronic
Back pain can come be acute (new, traumatic) or chronic (consistent, on and off again, repetitive). Both types are equally annoying, though the treatment approach differs accordingly.
Dr. Michael Horowitz always recommends ice application for acute injuries (back pain) and either heat or contract (ice/heat) for chronic conditions. Finding the source of acute or chronic back pain is always the focus at our office. Whether the pain is coming from the muscles, ligaments, spine or the feet - our office is here to help.
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating Back Pain, Acute or Chronic. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT BACK PAIN TREATMENT:
- What is the most effective treatment for back pain?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for back pain?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with back pain?
- What shoes are best for back pain?
- Where can I get medical hardware for back pain?
- Why is the pain so chronic?