is the inflammation (itis) of the achilles tendon, generally triggered
by overuse of the side and is more common among active people training
under less than ideal conditions. Poor footwear, faulty foot mechanics
and repetitive strain are the most common causes of this condition.
You Might Have These Questions & Others:
- How do I know if I have an achilles tendon problem?
- What is an achilles heel?
- How do I best treat achilles tendon pain?
- How do I know if I have an achilles tendon rupture?
- What is achilles tendonisis?
- What are the best achilles tendon stretches or exercsies?
- What are the symptoms of an achilles tendon tear?
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to successfully treating this achilles tendonitis. He can help evaluate & diagnose your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
Have questions about Achilles Tendonitis? Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-737-3668 or by filling out this form: