Ankle Pain is one of the most common complaints that presents to our office. Some obvious sources of ankle pain are direct trauma or sprains. Another common cause of ankle pain is chronic postural stress due to mechanical inefficiency. Flat or pronated feet are a direct cause of this inefficiency. Dr. Michael Horowitz often recommends custom orthotic inserts to treat this biomechanical problem
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-step process to successfully treating Ankle Pain. He can help evaluate & diagnose your Ankle Pain and recommend the best course of action. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 to treat Ankle Pain.
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT ANKLE PAIN:
- What is the most effective treatment for ankle pain?
- What exercises & stretches do you recommend for ankle pain?
- What other symptoms are most commonly associated with ankle pain?
- What shoes are best for ankle pain?
- Where can I get medical hardware for ankle pain?
- Why is the pain so chronic?
Have your questions about Vancouver Orthotics answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz, by filling out the form below: